The abstract submission system is now closed. Please email late submissions to email@example.com.
Abstracts submitted to the symposia will be reviewed by the symposia chairs, and if not selected may still be considered for the general sessions. Abstracts submitted to the general sessions will be reviewed by the conference scientific committee. Decisions on abstracts will be made one month after the close of the abstracts submissions.
- Dynamic ecological simulation models (aquatic, terrestrial, energetics, biogeochemical, etc.)
- Ecological modelling and environmental management (risk assessment, flow analysis, sustainability, ecotoxicology, monitoring and planning)
- Modelling Coupled Natural and Social Systems (socio-ecological, urban, integrated assessment)
- Modelling of ecosystem services
- Biodiversity and conservation modelling
- Ecological landscape and land use change modelling
- Ecological modelling for climate change
- Network modelling
- Systems ecology
- Dynamic energy budgets - relating individual to ecological processes
- Eco-hydrological modeling
- Ecological modelling and environmental management ISEM 2016 symposium
- Environmental accounting using emergy modeling
- Forest ecosystem models as decision support systems for ecological forest management
- Integrating ecosystem information into population dynamics models
- Machine learning in ecological modelling
- Modelling lakes and wetlands
- Modeling ecological dynamics in temporally variable, spatially heterogeneous environments
- Modeling human behaviors/decisions and their impacts on the environment
- Modeling of ecosystem services for improved decision making
- Multimedia environmental modeling for complex environmental systems
- Network ecology symposium
- Species distribution modelling
- Surface modelling of ecosystem services and driving forces of ecosystem changes
- Symposium on the AQUATOX ecotoxicologic risk assessment model
- Symposium on SLAMM—the maturation of a landscape-ecologic model
- Urban system modelling and global change
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please contact us with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.